Etruria Hall COVID-19 Policy
Staying safe together
We've carried out extensive assessments for every aspect of our venue and, as a result, we've implemented a number of measures. These include heightened cleaning processes, as well as increased handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with government guidance. We also have a specially-appointed Safety Champion, whose role is to safeguard our guests and staff.
Meet safe, stay safe
We've taken every practical step to manage transmission. Room capacities have been reduced to allow for social distancing, room amenities have been reviewed to aid our new cleaning processes, and we're displaying social distancing signs to remind our guests to maintain a safe distance.
Our rates remain competitive and flexible, so you can rest assured that if your plans change, your booking can too. Coffee is still available in disposable cups and we can also provide you with prepackaged, delicious "grab-and-go" meals.
As part of our commitment to keeping you safe, we will:
- Always welcome you with a friendly smile however it will be from a safe distance.
- Not lose our personal touch. However, we will be operating a contactless check-in/check-out service where possible and encouraging you to pre-pay to reduce interactions.
- Mark out a safe distance to queue - it’s what Brits were born to do!
- Make way for our guests to pass safely. Please don’t be surprised if you see a member of the team walking away to maintain a safe distance - our job is to keep you and our team safe.
- Refrain from holding doors open and limit contact in ‘high touch’ areas.
- Supply safety stations with sanitiser, wipes and gloves at key points throughout the hotel.
- Encourage you to use the bathroom in your room although public toilets will be available.
- Increase our cleaning rotations especially in ‘high touch’ areas, e.g. lift buttons, door handles etc.
- Ensure our team return to work with completed health declarations to prove they are fit for work. They will also have completed our internal COVID-19 training programme.
- Still deliver great food and drink but we will be limiting contact between staff and customers.
- Help you increase your step count by limiting lift usage and introducing a one-way system.
- Only enter your room on request, so we will not automatically clean your bedroom each day. The team will, of course, provide clean towels, sheets and toiletries.
- Limit access to our leisure facilities to ensure you can work out in a safe and super clean environment.
- Provide fewer amenities in your room. We are not cutting corners, just ensuring that risk is reduced and to make the cleaning process more thorough.
- Use protective shields to protect both you and the team so please don’t be alarmed.
- Be friendly and warm and would love to chat, just from a distance.
If at any stage you think we can do better, please let us know straight away, we want to learn, get it right and will improve to make you reassured.